Sunday 4 March 2012

Filmed my video on Friday

I haven’t posted for the last few days because I have been so busy editing the timeline using videopad but I have stumbled across a problem. I recorded the sound using the video camera, a Fujifilm Finepix S2950 camera set to video.
The picture quality is as good as it can be but the audio has a lot of interference on it. I have now exported the audio and using wavepad attempted to reduce the noise and still be able to hear Helen speaking.
Unfortunately somehow I had managed to reduce the noise but then the actual voice as well! Still I have a few more days before this has to be handed in to my lecturer. :)

Other than that the Murder She Wrote music fits in brilliantly with it though I am still unsure whether to make the beginning sepia or black and white...
 
Stay posted!



Brigid Visser
 
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser

No comments:

Post a Comment