Wednesday 11 April 2012

Facebook Timeline!

I changed to the facebook timeline not so long ago, and noticed that all of a sudden I can't review my Insights anymore!

On the old facebook I could view my insights no problem but it seems I need more likes!

I thought well I had better get the word out and hope the friendly people that read my blog maybe will go on to my facebook page and like me!

You can also like my facebook page directly from my website www.cr8v-design.com at the footer of the page.

Your support as always is so appreciated and if anyone needs this help reciprocated then leave me a comment and I will do my bit to help you too!

Brigid Visser
 
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser

No comments:

Post a Comment