Wednesday 2 May 2012

Exam Over and Other News!

Wow I studied long and hard and hopefully it was worth it, I need over 70% for an A and in my mocks I have on average had 84.68% and in my last proper mock exam got an A!

Spoke to my mother about my memory today, as I was looking over my previous paper and checking I had written the right thing, and I realised I had written word for word what was in the SQA material! Turns out Mum has long suspected I also had a photographic memory just like her.

I won't find out for sure until the course is well over and complete what my overall score is but my lecturers will be able to advise on a predicted grade in the next coming weeks so I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

As I haven't written a post in SOOO long I thought I would get back on it straight away and share some fun and lightness with you all. I am now 15 weeks pregnant and due the day after my birthday! How exciting!

The only time baby sat still - but was still squirming!
 This is the scan pic @ 13 weeks. I had wanted to share but obviously I have been soooo busy studying my coursework. I literally have been reading and re-reading information I can literally regurgitate it word for word!

For now I will leave you with this but have to share my wonderful Baby Listy Board - http://pinterest.com/brigidg86/baby-listy/ with you from Pinterest! I am overjoyed and have spent so long looking at cute pretty baby things! Drop me an e-mail if you're not already joined in and start creating your own inspirational pin boards.

Brigid Visser
 
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser

No comments:

Post a Comment