Friday 27 July 2012

Logo Design #2

OK  I realised I have till 5pm today to get my logo designs in, and I think I need the thistle in the background. I have had some really positive feedback about using the thistle as the 'o' as well so I have kept that for one of my mock ups;

hard edges but white not so visible
caused perception probs in some people
the white text is less visible
My favourite and the text is the most visible.
 I hope to hand in the last one here, and link them to my blog in case they want to see my other mock ups.

Going to flatten the ai. and send the PNG file image as I assume it would need to be an image optimised for the web.
Don't forget to contact me if you too need a logo or website!
Brigid Visser
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube pinterest
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser

No comments:

Post a Comment