Friday 17 August 2012

Sickness and Health







I've been a bad blogger not writing as much as I should have but I have been trying to keep relaxed and chilled out as PGP has been a real pain and my physio has given me crutches to help me walk. That's why I haven't spent so much time at the PC of late.

I am on today because I had a lovely lady round to do me some reflexology and it was amazing! I feel so chilled out and happier than I have felt in weeks. So much so I got my creative hat on and started looking for inspiration for my baby announcement/ thank you cards.

Shop bought just will not do my dear. 

This picture is taken from the pregnant chicken blog which generally is a fabby blog to browse through and this is where I got the idea. My sister and future godmum is in charge of the Photoshopping so right now I am looking for a cost effective source for say 100 or so cards! Anyone? Please comment or get in touch. I have looked at Moonpig who want 1.50 per card or moo.com who say 0.68 per card but thats excluding VAT.

Brigid Visser
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube pinterest
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser

No comments:

Post a Comment