Tuesday 7 August 2012

Updated my portfolio

I've been neglecting my own website for a while now. I think with having so much baby stuff on the brain its really taken over any priority from my actual work. I'm officially on maternity leave now, even though its still 10 weeks away till my baby is due.
I've been busy framing photographs so my baby has all of her family to look at by her cot.
This is just one of them but its my favourite of Martin and I.

Martin and I


The website

Back to my portfolio site. I hadn't updated it in so long and I so ought to so that it doesn't start to slip down the Google ranking. Here is the link to my site where you can see more in depth information on my latest web design creations. www.cr8v-design.com

Brigid Visser
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube pinterest
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser


No comments:

Post a Comment