Thursday 17 October 2013

Our October

Sick Pumkin Baby
So far this month has been incredibly warm and full of lovely Autumnal days. Eva and I have been on a few walks collecting leaves and made our leaf garland. Unfortunately, last week Eva got tonsillitis so the whole time she did little more than sleep whilst I worried about her. Inbetween that, Martin has gotten his gate installed. I planted our Leylande Cyprus hedge and today I planted my Acer Palmatum Rising Sun and 3 different Hydrangeas. Obsessed. With. Hydrangeas! Today, Eva had a little photo shoot instead of the mums and tots group we go to on a Thursday they had a photographer in and gave everyone slots instead of the usual morning group because its the October break. Lets hope the pics look good, I think Eva just looked very tired!


I can't believe next Monday Eva will be one! Next week is going to be so much fun, Martins going to be off the Monday and Tuesday. Then next weekend there are loads of Halloween things on so cannot wait to investigate our local Oktoberfest here in East Lothian.

Hope everyone is having a fun October too!

No comments:

Post a Comment